Fall trilogy part 3: the to-do list
Every year I forget how fun Autumn is! Between football games, pumpkin patches and coffee dates life just becomes cozier! I’ve made a “to do” list of things we should take advantage of in the Fall!
1. Go to a pumpkin patch! Nothing screams fall like a day at the farm!
2. And while on the subject, go on a hay ride!
4. Have a bonfire and make s’mores, or my favorite, banana boats!
5. Go on a hike! This is the best weather and prettiest time of year! Imagine this…. but in fall!
6. Take a day to go to the farmers market to buy fresh ingredients for a “baking” day! Make apple pie, pumpkin cheesecake (like we made here!), homemade donuts, the possibilities are endless, bake your heart out!
7. Visit your local coffee shop and get your drink in a FOR HERE mug! Either catch up with a friend or bring a book (or bring your computer to catch up on the blog)!
Enjoy your fall!